Welcome

Greetings
Follow Me

#494



By  Nazmi     04:01    Labels:,,, 

I can officially announce (so poyo) that I am furthering my study in Manchester, UK. Why? Because the programme that I want is only available in certain universities AND quarterly self-funded, read: no one wants to loan/ sponsor me and the fees is cheaper here. I would love to be in Liverpool rather than here but what can I do. The programme offered is here not in Liverpool.

I've been here for 3 weeks and counting. My body is currently adapting the weather here. So I always got flu and fever which I am so confuse whether I'm having fever or not because of the weather here is colder than Malaysia. Now I'm coughing so I guess I am having fever.



Yeap that's my 3 bedroom house at southern part of Manchester and that's my school at northern part of Manchester. Will visit Old Trafford and Etihad stadium soon.

I guess I need to renew my blog layout.

Ta~

Nazmi

About Nazmi


Just my blog.
I write my personal experience.
Nothing wrong with it, right?

No comments:


Translate