Welcome

Greetings
Follow Me

#501



By  Nazmi     08:46    Labels:,, 

I was in the class yesterday. There were two guest lectures, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. The morning session was a boring, typical one and can get fall asleep easily. But the afternoon session was an interesting one.

Well the lecture was about all the BIM documents related stuff, as was taught by Jason, our programme leader. But one statement attracted me though. How a simple thing can affect the whole day of a person. Example like a train. How train system brings good to people? In social aspect?

People won't stuck in the traffic. Therefore those extra time will impact greatly in their lives. They will have more time to spend with their family. The person can enjoy other things. It can boost their morale.

I've never thought of that. But now I've realized that thing is not hard to think. It was us that not realize of potential effect.

Now, I can see why we need to gather maintenance stage information FIRST in a whole life cycle of a building... To reduce negative impact and increase efficiency. Then we can start planning at the beginning..

Okay this is so random... Like always.

Nazmi

About Nazmi


Just my blog.
I write my personal experience.
Nothing wrong with it, right?

No comments:


Translate