Welcome

Greetings
Follow Me

#505



By  Nazmi     06:30    Labels:,,,,,, 

Now, in Manchester.

Yesterday, just came back from Liverpool.

Last Friday, just came back from London.

And last Wednesday, I was in Lyon. Before that I was in Grenoble.

Well, right now it's a winter holiday! It was a blast! Experienced a french speaking country where we speak in English but some of people there still speak to us in French. Like a duck and chicken trying to have conversation.

Now I'm trying to finish up my 6,000 words report before Tuesday next week. Yes I am still need to do my last assignment of the semester.

I'm sooooo gonna die die die die die dieeeeeeeee.....

Oh, I will definitely write my recent trip to Grenoble-Lyon-London soon in my another blog. But currently I'm trying to finish writing my Indonesia trip first. Or I could just post France trip first. Hehe.

Nazmi

About Nazmi


Just my blog.
I write my personal experience.
Nothing wrong with it, right?

No comments:


Translate