Welcome

Greetings
Follow Me

#540



By  Nazmi     06:45    Labels:,, 

I love wireless tech!

Bought this bluetooth earphone from Amazon for £10.99 here https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B011ITGPHS

It's a Vansky G6 bluetooth earphone. Not sure where the company is from. Physically the earphone is excellently built and came with USB charger and some extra accessories. It does what it does. It can connect any bluetooth devices such as phones and computers. It has four to five hours battery depending on how you use it. The range is excellent. It can go beyond 2-3 meters with objects between with good audio. The audio is good but not much for me as it has thick bass which after I left that review on Amazon, Vansky emailed to me and kindly refund 20%. Thumbs up for that!

It can connect to two devices at same time. You can pick up calls using this earphone. It also have microphone located at left side of earphone. It annoys me that I need to manually configure settings when using it with my laptop. Maybe it's just me that I don't know whether there's a software that can control this thing. When using with computer the audio won't sound good when the microphone is switch on so I have to switch it off to listen better.

Well, this review is much longer than I did in Amazon haha.

Nazmi

About Nazmi


Just my blog.
I write my personal experience.
Nothing wrong with it, right?

No comments:


Translate