Welcome

Greetings
Follow Me

#542



By  Nazmi     22:51    Labels:,, 


A little bit or throwback 7 years ago -



#236

I'm online using my friend's broadband. Yeay!

First of all, I hate Bahagian Pengurusan Fasiliti for canceling my event tomorrow night after all the works I've done includes inviting people, foods, backdrop, etc etc because of they will have a berbuka puasa event at Ipoh. -_- But I hope that my event will still on and whatever reason they may give I need at least 2-4 of their staffs tomorrow night. Haish! Amin.

Next, Nik Syukri Nik Hassan will be flying off to Ireland this Saturday midnight to further his study on Medic, according to Azri. The other day, Atiqah flew to Swiss. One by one gone fly... Rezeki dan usaha masing-masing...

When is my turn? Hmmm.

Yeay Congratulations Nazmi!

I still can't believe I made it here. Really have to thanks those people who inspired and pushed me to be where I am now... And now there's only dissertation left to do. I can do this.

Nazmi

About Nazmi


Just my blog.
I write my personal experience.
Nothing wrong with it, right?

No comments:


Translate