Welcome

Greetings
Follow Me

#547



By  Nazmi     05:28    Labels:,,, 

When I was in high school, during Myspace days... I helped a friend of mine. Her boyfriend was cheating by sending comments to another girl and actually asked the girl to be his girlfriend. So I caught him even when they hide the comments. Can't remember how I told her though.

I copied and paste those comments into a single word file, printed and gave it to her. I showed to her those evidence.

After school ended in the afternoon, she, along her friends rounded him up and interrogated him. It was a tense scene! I saw them from far, waiting for my bus to go home. Not really sure what happen but for sure they broke up after that.

The thing is that guy also a friend of mine. Haha.

This story is just a random occurrence that I remember when I was taking my shower.

See, the power of taking shower!

Nazmi

About Nazmi


Just my blog.
I write my personal experience.
Nothing wrong with it, right?

No comments:


Translate