Welcome

Greetings
Follow Me

#548



By  Nazmi     04:49    Labels:, 

I went to my friend's house in Cheetham Hill this morning, to move my box for shipping by container. Went there a few times already.

So after done wrapping and moving boxes into one place, I was playing with his 4-year-old son. Both his family of 4 and I moved to Manchester almost a year ago. His son haven't got into school yet BUT he's able to pickup English accent. The local English accent. Through watching TV.

Unbelievable.

Before this I only heard from other people's stories, and now it is happening in front of me.

Before this I asked his son many times in Malay, he didn't answer me. Today when I asked him in English, he started to talk and play with me. I thought he was shy with me before. Unbelievable.

Talking about moving my stuff, it's two Fridays away from submission. I am nervous. Not sure about getting distinction as I really afraid I couldn't get proper discussion in my dissertation. Pray for meeeeeeeeeeee.

And no, I still don't know when is my flight to KUL. Don't ask!

Nazmi

About Nazmi


Just my blog.
I write my personal experience.
Nothing wrong with it, right?

No comments:


Translate