Welcome

Greetings
Follow Me

#552



By  Nazmi     10:47    Labels: 

One of the re-adjustment I have to make is to realize that Malaysians are very much lazy till so hard to say something necessary or 'berat mulut'.

When I want to pay for my food at any restaurant and at any supermarket, the cashier will key in and scan then expect their customer to see the amount on display instead of saying it out loud.

When I was in the UK majority of the cashiers there will greet their customer with a smile. 'How are you doing love?' or 'Are you alright?' and sometimes will stick in conversations. Also, they will ask 'have you found something you wanted?' and will say out loud the amount you need to pay. Lastly, they will finish with 'have a good day'.

This attitude needs to improve... That including myself. I do not want to re-learn 'berat mulut' culture. To say 'hello', 'thank you' and 'please' will make someone's day.

Nazmi

About Nazmi


Just my blog.
I write my personal experience.
Nothing wrong with it, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... ure back in Msia? welcome back and yeah... that's Malaysia... but we can change that, definitely... ;)


Translate