Welcome

Greetings
Follow Me

#553



By  Nazmi     22:18    Labels:,,,, 
Two weeks plus ago, went to the Rockaway Festival at Bukit Jalil. First festival since in a few years... It was awkward at first but found my inner-self-enjoyment-spirit again after watching Radhi and Hujan.

The best thing about this Festival is the performing bands are from my high school days - the Malaysia's independent music scenes. Hujan, Oh Chentaku (missed it!), Radhi, Pop Shuvit, One Buck Short, Dejavodoo Spells, Butterfingers, Zainal Abidin, Alleycats, an Indonesian band The Chungcuters... Also, there's current millennium band like Kyoto Protocol.

Main reason for me to buy Rockaway 2016 ticket is because of Taking Back Sunday. So surprising to see their name in the line-up!

It was a great show. Wait, no. Make it, TWO great shows.

Watched TBS on Saturday night. Then watched it again at a more intimate place on Sunday night.

Ever since at both events I keep on listening to TBS.

Thank you TBS for two great shows!



Nazmi

About Nazmi


Just my blog.
I write my personal experience.
Nothing wrong with it, right?

No comments:


Translate