Welcome

Greetings
Follow Me

#557



By  Nazmi     22:21    Labels:, 

Been fostering these 3 kittens. From left - Heidi, Jack and Smeagole.

Smeagole died because of some virus. A day after that, it's Jack's turn. Suspecting the same virus.

Only Heidi left. The beautiful little kitten. Long fur. We really want to keep her at this point. We brought her to the vet and the vet said she has this diarrhoea virus that can kill her. 50 50 chance to live in a week. That explains the death of her brother and sister.

She made it. One week. She survived! She always plays with her stepbrother - Marmite.

But one day, I let her out of the house. Together with Marmite. But when I call them, only Marmite came in. No Heidi. So I went out of the house. Outside of the gate, there lies Hiedi on the asphalt. She was trying to breathe. I brought her inside. Trying to figure out what to do. It's already almost bedtime. No nearest vets are open at this hour.

She died. Heidi died in front of us.

We miss all these kittens. Marmite too. He's been calling out the kittens. So sad.

Gonna take a break in fostering kittens. Now fostering an adult cat - Marmite. Or should we just adopt him?

Nazmi

About Nazmi


Just my blog.
I write my personal experience.
Nothing wrong with it, right?

No comments:


Translate